1. Get apps on your watch
You can download a variety of apps from the Google Play Store on your watch. Some apps work with a matching app on the phone that’s connected to your watch.
Note: Make sure your watch is connected to Wi-Fi or on LTE to search and download apps.
Add the apps you have on your phone
Apps on your phone don’t automatically sync with your watch. To get apps from your phone onto your watch:
- If the screen is dim, press the power button to wake up your watch.
- To see your list of apps, press the power button.
- Scroll down and tap Play Store . You’ll be signed in with the Google Account you used to set up your watch.
- Scroll down and look for the “Apps on your phone” section.
- To download the app, tap Install .
2. Change your watch’s home screen
You can change your watch’s home screen to match your goals, needs, and style. Different watch faces display different sets of information.
Change your watch face
- If you can’t see your screen, wake up the watch.
- To see the list of watch faces, tap and hold the screen.
- On some watches, you need to swipe left on the watch screen.
- Swipe left or right to see watch faces you can choose.
- Tap the tomato watch face to choose it.